When you invest in air purifiers, you want to pay attention to how quiet they are. Most likely, you will leave such a device all the time. The best quiet air purifier should not generate any noise that bothers you.
This guide will help you choose the product you need at the most affordable price. We gathered excellent quiet air purifier reviews that you can rely on for a long time.
- Best Quiet Air Purifier Reviews - (Updated List)
- 1. RabbitAir MinusA2 Ultra Quiet Advanced HEPA Air Purifier
- 2. Winix 5300-2 Air Purifier with True HEPA
- 3. AeraMax 300 Ultra Quiet Air Purifier
- 4. LEVOIT LV-H133 Quiet Air Purifier for Home with H13 True HEPA
- 5. Coway AP-1512HH Mighty Air Purifier with True HEPA and Eco Mode
- 6. Blue Pure 411 Air Purifier 3 Stage with Two Washable Pre-Filters
Best Quiet Air Purifier Reviews - (Updated List)
1. RabbitAir MinusA2 Ultra Quiet Advanced HEPA Air Purifier
This ultra-quiet air purifier will help you enjoy clean air without creating any discomfort. You can choose it in black or white as well as different room coverage. This model will be perfect for 700 sq.ft spaces so you can use it in medium to large rooms.
The HEPA filter of this purifier has six layers. It incorporates a carbon filter as well, so you can count on it to eliminate germs, unpleasant odors, pet dander, and different toxic impurities.
If you or someone in your home suffers from a pet allergy, this air cleaner will eliminate pet hair and unpleasant smells. You can put it on the floor, so you move it where you want, or you can set it up on the wall.
The manufacturer offers five years of warranty so you can count on this product for a long time. The design is discreet, and it will blend into any type of environment. It will change the air in your space twice in one hour.
Not only that, the BioGS HEPA Filter will eliminate all types of pollutants, but it will prevent them from forming. You also receive a remote control that allows you to change the settings of this air purifier as you please.
The rabbit air minusa2 ultra-quiet HEPA air purifier is an excellent choice for your home!
- Covers up to 700 sq.ft
- Uses six levels of purification
- Discreet design
- It eliminates odors and pollutants
- If you disconnect it or unplug it, you will have to establish the settings again, but this is an easy thing to do
- It doesn't have the option to set different schedules
2. Winix 5300-2 Air Purifier with True HEPA
winix 5300-2 also offers one of the most popular air purifiers that makes no disturbing noise. It has a universal design so it will fit any type of background thanks to its grey color.
The True HEPA filter is very efficient in eliminating all types of impurities. It will also get rid of odors and allergens of 0.3 microns. It has three levels of purification, so you can count on it for cleaning your air efficiently. In total, this device will catch up to 99.97% of pollutants.
You can set up this winix PlasmaWave 5300-2 purifier on speeds such as sleep, low, medium, high, and turbo. The sleep mode is the quieter mode, making a noise of only 35.31 dB. It breaks down and clears your air of impurities without using ozone.
If you are not sure what speed to set up on this air purifier, you can use the auto function. This function will adjust the fan speed to the quality of your air. The sleep mode makes this cleaner a tremendous quiet room air purifier.
You can use this winix 5300-2 air purifier for medium and large rooms up to 360 sq.ft. Thanks to this coverage level, it is ideal for bedrooms, kids' rooms, and even your office. It doesn't come with remote control, but you can set it up easily by using the panel.
There is an LED that will tell you when you need to replace the True HEPA filter. You will not have to guess or check the filter at all. This purifier is also a light product with a weight of 18 pounds. You can move it from room to room as you find suitable.
- The auto function adjusts the fan speed according to the type of air you have
- Sleep mode for extra quiet time
- Covers 360 sq.ft
- True Hepa filter eliminates 99.97% of impurities
- It doesn't come with remote control. However, you might not need it as it has all the settings on the panel
- Higher speeds will generate more noise, which could be disturbing. To avoid this, you should use the sleep mode for quiet time.
3. AeraMax 300 Ultra Quiet Air Purifier
Another quiet air purifier for bedroom is this from AeraMax 300. You can decide between black and white color, and you will love to use this product.
This air purifier asthma certified as it cleans the air perfectly for people who suffer from this condition. It the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America recommends this air purifier.
It uses both a True HEPA filter and a carbon filter. These two filters combined will reduce bacteria and allergens up to 99.97% and will also eliminate odors. This device will remove dust and dust mites as well as germs and smoke.
The AeraSmart function will scan the air in your house regularly. It will also adjust the fan speed according to how many germs are in the air. You can use this AeraMax 300 air purifier successfully in rooms between 500 sq.ft and 600 sq.ft.
This air cleaner will give you great results if you place it in your kid's room or your bedroom. But it will work just fine in your living room and office as well. If you suffer from a cold or the flu, this device will help you alleviate the symptoms as well.
The True HEPA filter has a lifespan of a maximum of 12 months, while the carbon filter will last for up to three months. It has a lightweight of 12.5 pounds, which allows you to move it where you want.
- Uses both a True HEPA and a carbon filter
- Scans the quality of your air and adjusts accordingly
- Lightweight for increased portability
- Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America supports this product
- Even if it is quiet at a lower speed, it will give you the best results on higher rates, which might generate some unpleasant noise. If you replace the filter as needed and set it up correctly, you should be able to avoid the discomfort.
- Might be difficult to reach customer service but you might not need to get in touch with them very often either
4. LEVOIT LV-H133 Quiet Air Purifier for Home with H13 True HEPA
This LEVOIT LV-H133 air purifier will impress you from the moment you start using it. First of all, you need to know that it doesn't use any ozone, so it is entirely safe.
This device doesn't use UV-C light either or other technologies that are not good for your children. It is the quietest HEPA air purifier that you can purchase and rely on for a long time.
The filter design is 360 degrees one, so it will catch air from all directions. Thanks to this feature, you will get 40% more purified air than with other products. You can use this device in spaces up to 538 sq.ft, so it is just what you need for bedrooms, kids' rooms, or offices.
As far as bacteria, this air cleaner will eliminate 99.97% of it, leaving your air fresh and pure. It has an auto function, so it will adjust between the three fan speeds to clean your air better.
The noise that this purifier generates is not louder than 25 dB. If you find the LED light on the display disturbing, you can turn it off when you sleep. It also comes with a timer so you can schedule it to accommodate your needs.
This product has a CARB certificate as well as an FCC certificate. It is also an ETL device.
- It doesn't use any technologies harmful for children
- Covers 538 sq.ft
- Extremely silent
- 360 degrees filter to capture more air
- The auto mode might take longer to calibrate compared to other products, but if you are patient you will not be disappointed
- It is louder on the auto function which is why you might want to set it up at a slower speed when you sleep
5. Coway AP-1512HH Mighty Air Purifier with True HEPA and Eco Mode
The Coway AP-1512HH offers efficient, quiet true HEPA air purifier with an attractive design. You can choose a black model or a white one, and they both look very sleek. It is one of the most elegant devices you can have in your home.
The maximum surface it can cover is 361 sq. Ft. It is a smaller coverage power than other products but perfect for kids' rooms and other small to medium spaces. The four filtration stages will eliminate 99.97% of allergens. You can count on this Coway AP-1512HH Mighty air purifier with true HEPA to get rid of pollen as well as other pollutants.
You can check the quality of your air at all times. All you have to do is look at the LED on the display of this device. There is also the option to set up the fan speed you prefer manually or to choose the auto function.
An exciting feature of this Coway AP-1512HH Mighty air purifier is the fact that it will turn to eco-friendly mode if your air is pure. The eco mode saves energy, and it turns on if the sensor detects no pollutants for half an hour.
You can set the timer so your air purifier will run for one hour, four hours, or eight hours before it turns off. The power it needs is 77 W, and the noise will stay between 24.4 dB and 53.8 dB.
- You can choose between two colors
- Auto function available
- Turns to eco mode if there is no pollution for half an hour
- Quiet fan
- It will not accommodate large rooms, but it is perfect for small and medium ones
- It is pricier than other products
6. Blue Pure 411 Air Purifier 3 Stage with Two Washable Pre-Filters
The last but not least noiseless air purifier that you will love to use is this Blue Pure 411. It is very efficient and has a discreet design that will look great in any room of your house.
Thanks to its three stages filtration system, this cleaner can eliminate 99% of different pollutants. You can use it to reduce odors as well as allergens, dust, dust mites, smoke, and other impurities.
It comes with washable pre-filter than you can change quickly. Inside the package, you will also get two extra washable pre-filters to use. These filters come in different colors, as well.
The noise level will vary between 17 dB and 46 dB, so you will not find it bothering at all. It is an excellent cleaner for rooms between 100 sq.ft and 175 sq.ft, and the AHAM supports it for 161 sq. Ft.
For better results, you should replace the filter every six months. The filters are recyclable, which increases the benefits of this product. This Blue Pure 411 air purifier also has an Energy Star certificate as it doesn't consume a lot of power.
- The noise goes between 17 dB and 46 dB
- Recyclable filters
- It comes with two extra filters
- Perfect for small and medium rooms
- Not ideal for large rooms but you can use it in the kitchen or kids room successfully
- You can't turn the lights off manually, but they are so discreet that you might not be bothered by them
When you are looking for the best quietest air purifier, this guide will come in handy. Here you find the most excellent reviews on the market, and you take no risks by purchasing either one of these products. The quality of your sleep is essential, and an air purifier shouldn't disturb you at all. So, don't compromise when it comes to the noise level because you want an air purifier that will help you relax and breathe fresher air!